Thursday, October 1, 2009

IUI #13 - 10dpiui

I decided to do an hpt for this cycle using First Response hpt (can test as early as 5 days before the period). Never have I experienced difficulty peeing on a stick like I did this morning. Let’s just say that there was no decent stream for me to hold the stick under (and I had a lot to pee!). I had to improvise and, finally, was able to hold the stick for a few seconds under a very low flow. As I waited for the test line to appear, I sat there starring at the stick and tried to use my mind to make the second red line to appear. Needless to say, it was negative.

I was hoping that all the pregnancy news that I’ve heard in these past weeks would be a sign that I’m next. Where the hell did the stork go? Did he suddenly run out of baby news when it came to me? What a tease!

I’m confused about what to do next. Should I continue with IUI? Should I stop IUI and wait to do IVF? Should I quit my job?

Unexplained infertility totally sucks ass!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment